In preparation for the Annual Meeting Feb. 23, the Stewardship Team asked those attending on Sunday 2/16 to share thoughts and reflections about stewardship and their faith. Thank you to the two dozen or so folks who shared your thoughts and prayers for Creator in these forms!
If you missed a chance to answer these and are interested in having your voice included in our report on Feb. 23, feel free to answer any or all of these. You may email your response to MonicaHurley@comcast.net.
- What is your first memory about stewardship?
- What have you learned about regular giving, special giving and planned giving here at Creator?
- What has been your most positive experience with money in the life of this congregation?
- What has been your most negative experience with money in the life of this congregation?
- How would you describe the financial status of Creator Lutheran Church?
- How does our congregation recognize financial health as an expression of faith?
- What is the relationship between money and ministry and mission at Creator?
- Is our congregation generous? If so, in what ways?
- How do you feel about tithing? (Do you know what this is?)
- What have you learned about being a good steward in the last year?
- How have you been encouraged to be open and honest about money and giving here at Creator?
Let the light of Christ shine through and within you! Thanks be to God for the good gifts God's granted to, and through you.
"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
Help spread the word
You just finished Congregational Money Autobiography.
Please share so that others can enjoy too.